Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bahia

It was the day I handed in my dissertation essay! Dan took me to dinner at Bahia. A nice little Portuguese restaurant on Linthorpe Road.

It's pretty nice in there. Really cozy and good service. For a moment you feel as you're in a little cafe/bistro in Portugal. Maybe that's a stretch because I've never been to Portugal so I wouldn't know if my comparison is accurate but it is a nice place to dine all the same.


We got the antipasto platter, grilled halloumi and king prawns. The king prawns were. so. tasty!



Really good chocolate fudge cake with really good vanilla ice-cream. I asked the owner and he said they didn't make it the ice-cream themselves but still it does taste pretty special. 


We made our way to our friend Lee's birthday party and on the way back it was snowing like it did in winter 2009. So lovely. Dan and I ran through the snow and it was glorious! 


But that was the last of the snow. It's been pretty calm weather this week and much warmer than the week before. Although, when I say warmer I mean that it's still about five degrees Celsius. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment