Thursday 1 August 2013

Pris

Last night, I had dinner with Pris and Wyn - just a simple dinner before Pris' departure earlier today. It's kind of silly because I know I will be seeing her really soon, but yeah, it just felt like something was ending. Something important that we learned a lot from. 

Anyway, dinner was great :) Bought some Copella - 2 for 1 at Sainbury's, woo! Bargain haha. I made tuna and spinach pasta, the same that we had last year, just before our friend Kwan Yew left. It got good reviews all around - thankfully - even though I had initially forgot the onions. Fool. 


This is Wyn - he is cool. I think he's one of the most chilled out people I know and really down to earth - plus, he cooks well :D


Pris


We rounded off the evening with an old favourite, the Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake ice-cream. It's pretty bad, but we used to have a tub between the two of us and polish it off in one sitting. We know better now, haha. 

So yeah, Pris, if you read this, it's been fun and thanks for being there for me, and for the much needed female hangout time. See you in a bit.

Big hugs, Priskilla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment