Tuesday 30 July 2013

Scarbados

Last week, 1L was in Scarborough!

Pris and I went down to see Josh and Will in their home town and it was great. It's quite a cute seaside town, with the beach and Peasholm park where we raced pedal boats that were shaped like dragons. We ate giant ice-creams at the Harbour Bar and finally had dinner at (the much anticipated) Florio's! 


Scarborough Beach



Siciliana pizza at Florio's - pepperoni, olives and anchovies. I think the saltiness of the anchovies, and the tartness of the olives worked really well - very tasty :) 



Filey Beach - on our last 1L day out. 

We just got a few fruit boxes and snacks from the shop and sat facing the sea. It was kind of bittersweet. It was great. I really enjoyed just talking, eating and taking in the fresh air. 




Lunch at a Filey classic, Inghams, before getting on the bus back to boro. Really nice haddock and chips, quite a creamy, buttery fish - the batter wasn't too thick or too oily either - I had mine with a portion of mushy peas :D

It's been a great year and I have to say, I really couldn't have asked for better people to share a home with <3


No comments:

Post a Comment